Quickly on the go with the EW100 mobile excavator
- up to 30km/h top speed version
- 15% more power output with up to 20% less fuel consumption
- Equipped with a tier IV engine
- Modern jog dial system, known in the automotive industry: The menu is intuitively operated via a rotary push button
- Maximum connection options with up to 5 auxiliary control circuits, of which 3 are individually adjustable
40 km/h offer a great mobility
The EW100 drives to the job site at up to 40 km/h – this saves time, money and the additional transport.
Low-consumption work and hight fuel savings.
+ 15 % power
– 20 % consumption
+ 30 % tractive force
In comparsion to the previous model.
Modern jog dial system
As is common in the automotive industry the menue is handled intuitively by a jog dial system.
Always choose the perfect working mode:
Emission stage 3B / Tier IVi
Environmentally friendly and economic in consumption
Thanks to the exhaust emission stage 3B / Tier IVi and nearly 20 % less fuel consumption. Three operating modes are available during application on the job site.
Connect any output device, laptop or tablet with the connection inside the cabin – instantly you gain access to the maintanance diagnosis tool.
The EW100 is equipped additionally with an error code output and standard mini measurement connections.
Time is money – and downtime is expensive.
Excellent service access
Access easily the service points by the tiltable cabin and the wide opening engine hood.
All maintanance components like fuel, air, oil and