Robust all-rounder with plenty of convenience: EH 50
The entry-level class model is called EH 50 and convinces with its 50 joules of single stroke impact energy as well as an intelligent full hood spring mounting for comfortable work. The excellent vibration damping of 4.8 m/s² hand-arm vibrations* also contributes to the EH 50 consistently achieving good results in use.
- 50 joules of single stroke impact energy
- Intelligent full hood spring mounting
- Excellent vibration damping with 4.8 m/s² hand-arm vibrations*
- Uniform single blow performance
Open percussion systemThe percussion system was equipped with an aluminum guide cylinder and is optimally adapted to the Wacker Neuson universal motor. This provides better performance with a lower weight
* The hand-arm vibration is therefore under the limiting value of 5 m/s². This allows for a continuous use of up to eight working hours per day. According to the EU directive EU 2002/44/EC.
Please note that product availability can vary from country to country. It is possible that information / products may not be available in your country.