The specialist for heavy soils
High compaction force combined with fast forward and reverse travel means the DPU 5545 achieves great productivity. It is an all around versatile plate for all job sites that place high demands on the machine's performance potential. Its other outstanding characteristics are high operator comfort and a long service life. It is perfectly suited for the compaction of building back-fill, and of frost and sub bases when constructing roads, paths and parking lots. The 69 Hz frequency makes the DPU 5545 suitable for all purposes and compacts even medium-weight and heavy interlocking paving stone reliably. The model version DPU 5545Hec is an aid to the operator. It is equipped with Compatec, the compaction control by Wacker Neuson. This is also available as a retrofit kit for all DPU 5545He models starting with the year 2011.
- Intuitive guide handle design: The operator changes the direction of travel and speed simply by moving the handle forwards and backwards.
- Available with crank handle or electric starter. Different extension plates provide a variety of operating widths.
- Comprehensive comfort features: e.g. low oil shut off, self tightening V-belt and maintenance-free alternator.
- The large diesel engine with its high reserve capacity ensures great efficiency and a long service life.
- Compatec: Easy to read display of the relative compaction progress. Warning for overload and overcompaction. Brightness adjustment of the lights to the ambient light. Extremely robust and reliable.
Simply use an ignition key to start the model with electric starter.
A loud signal tone prevents inadvertent draining of the battery.
Please note that product availability can vary from country to country. It is possible that information / products may not be available in your country.